There are numerous things that can be done to help reduce the dangers of a construction site. However, when supervisors, superintendents or other subcontractors cut corners to save time and make a profit, the results can be serious.
Our attorneys represent individuals in all construction-related accidents, including individuals who suffered injuries because of:
- Falling off buildings
- Falling off scaffolding
- Collapsing trenches and ditches
- Collapsing buildings
- Unguarded openings or lack of openings
- Lack of caution tape
- Bad lighting
- Lack of tie offs
- Lack of fall protection
- Using unsafe or improper equipment
- Poor training or hiring inexperienced workers
- Violation of safety standards, regulations, and safety manuals such as Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Building Codes, National Electrical Code (NEC), National Electrical Safety Code (NESC), American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) and Blue Stake laws (underground utility act)
SCHEDULE A FREE CASE EVALUATION WITH OUR INJURY ATTORNEYS
If you suffered injuries on a construction site, you may be eligible for compensation. Learn more about the representation we offer by scheduling your free initial consultation. Call 602-254-9813 today, or complete our contact form and we’ll respond promptly to your inquiry.